Interested in knowing the most popular NYC dog neighborhoods? Check out this interesting CityLab article written by John Metcalfe in July 2017.
- ZIP code 10006, near One World Trade Center, has 1 dog for every 3 humans
- 9 out of the top 10 dog ZIP codes are in Manhattan
- There is likely a correlation between wealth and dog ownership
- Southern Staten Island and northeast Bronx are other popular dog areas, probably due to having properties with yards
- Only 1 in 5 New Yorkers license their dogs!