Doggos & Dashers
May has been a really exciting month for the community. Thank you all for being a part of it and keep up the amazing work!
Each month, we are going to task members with 1 thing to help improve DogGo Dash Club for everybody. This month, we ask that you please:
- Update your personal profile
Providing more information and a clear photo helps build trust within the community and encourages others to join as well!
Welcome to the club
We had 5 new members join the community from different parts of the city. We are so excited to have you with us: Cate B, Eugene W, Kerrie J, Michael M, and Parker E.
Most valuable dasher
This month, our MVD award and a Nathan Running and Fitness Belt go to Parker E. Congratulations!
On Tuesday, May 15th, PAWS NY held their annual benefit at the Penthouse of Hotel on Rivington. This organization helps New York City’s most vulnerable residents remain with their pets by delivering critical programs and services through a community of partners and volunteers. They are quite unique in that they assist both humans and animals and the bond that they share. DogGo Dash Club was in attendance and hopes to work with PAWS NY more closely in the future.
- June 9th at 10:00am – DogGo Dash to Boris & Horton: Grab your pup and join us for a 3 mi walk/jog through East River Park and ending at Boris & Horton for coffee and refreshments. This event is free but space is limited.
Hitting the trail
Our motto is “Get up and DogGo!” In that spirit, the DogGo Dash Club team has taken steps this month to spread the word about our community. In addition to our Clubhouse and social media posts, this included:
- Participating in the NYRR Open Run in Brooklyn Bridge Park – these volunteer-driven events are held once a week all over the city and are open to people and pooches!
- Leaving fliers at One Love Animal Hospital, Vinegar Hill Veterinary Group, and Park East Animal Hospital.
- Organizing a professional photo shoot with Sara Laughlin Photography in Central Park.
If you have any ideas for improving DogGo Dash Club, or you would like to get involved with welfare or marketing, please reach out to us at email@example.com.